Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-07-10, 06:13 PM   #1
Unkn
Premium Member

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Totem Addon

I've recently rolled a shaman and I'm looking for something specific.
Something sorta like the way zhuntermod operates I believe. Its been a while since I used that.

I want a totem mod that has my totem call, my earth, fire, water, and air and my totem recall on one bar. Thats easy to find.
Though I'd like to be able to mouseover each totem and see a pop up list of each totem I know thats, say, an earth totem. And from that pop up list I can click the totem and it replaces the one on my totem bar.

Might be alot to ask for >.<

My friend suggested totemtimers. But its spammy as all. Has a bunch of things I do not need.

Right now I'm using one totem bar and then have an action bar right beside each different type of totem thats hidden till mouseover.
Its a bit clunky. It serves the purpose but I'm hoping there is something out there that does it in a pop up so i can stop using all these dang buttons.

Oh and if it updates on its own. So when i learn a new totem/rank I dont have to update the hidden bars. That would be amazing

Thanks
Unkn

Last edited by Unkn : 10-07-10 at 06:16 PM. Reason: clarification!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Totem Addon