06-23-05, 02:29 AM   #1
Sathanas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Possible problem?

Is it just me, or does Diivskins not save the "number" of element by a character basis? By number i mean end cap 1 type 1, type 2, type 3 etc, adjusted with the slider bar.

For example, i have a nice setup for my hunter. Today i loaded up an old character of mine and decided to play with diivskins for her. After switching back to my hunter, my diivskins setup was all screwy.

I thought i was going to have to redo the whole thing, but i realized what happened. All the positions of the elements were saved to that character, but the slider value thing from diivskins that defines what the element looks like was the same as it was on my other character. I had to slide everything back to the correct spots, and it was back to normal.
06-23-05, 06:11 PM   #2
diiverr
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That is correct Sathanas. I'm afraid I am really busy right now, and haven't had the time to devote to further development of DiivSkins that I had hoped. As it sits, DiivSkins has no per-character saving features.

It is planned for the future, but no ETA as of now for that. Sorry I can't give you anything more definite.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Possible problem?