07-24-05, 08:04 PM   #1
AldWulf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Toolbar problems

I was wondering if anyone else had or Know how to fix this I use Discord Action Bars And all of the Sudden Last night It started acting Odd not letting me add Spells to my toolbar unless i click Many times and Move the Mouse around letting the Icon Fall Where It May and its the Same with Bibbars And Same with BaseUI toolbar Aswell so im not really sure what it could be any help would be great Thanks
07-25-05, 01:35 AM   #2
aretziel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
not had that problem, the only problem I had with discord is that the spell I just added donīt show up untill I try to add a new one or reload UI ...

have you tried to remove and add each addon seperatly? and/or re-install wow etc?

take a backup of the interface and WTF catalog and erase them both and then add one addon at a time, start with Discord if thatīs what you use and mod it as you use to and then add one spell each time you restart wow and adds a new addon and see if it start happening when you add a certain addon ...
07-25-05, 02:37 AM   #3
AldWulf
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I will Try all of that Thank you very much
07-25-05, 06:27 AM   #4
aretziel
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker
I hope it helps ...

and if you already done this I have no idea on how to fix it.

list all your addons later if the one by one test donīt work ... maybe someone know if one of the addons you use are 'broken' with the new patch and can make stuff act funny?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Toolbar problems