06-24-05, 05:24 AM   #1
TuFtY
A Defias Bandit

AutoInnerFire trouble

Heya, I downloaded the AutoInnerFire Addon and followed the FAQ on how to download/Install it... I put it into "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\AutoInnerFire" and the AutoInnerFire.lua is in the AutoInnerFire folder. the first problem i encountered was that there was no button for addons in the bottom left of the log in screen or character choosing screen. the second was that when i logged in anyway the bind on walk forward doesnt seem to actually trigger the cast for inner fire... If you can help it would be much apprieciated. if you need additional information i will try and provide it for you. thank you.
06-24-05, 05:53 AM   #2
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Is AutoInnerFire.toc and AutoInnerFire.xml in the same directory as AutoInnerFire.lua?
06-24-05, 06:04 AM   #3
TuFtY
A Defias Bandit

Now thats probably why it isnt working... Thanks

Those files didnt come with the file i downloaded...

I unzipped it again to check and all there is inside it the .lua file

Any suggestions?
06-24-05, 07:39 AM   #4
Gello
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Oh I think I see why. The version SugarMonkey posted (which is a better version) is just the lua file.

Download and install the main file (version 1.0), but don't extract the lua from it. (Or just install the main download then install SugarMonkey's over it)

SugarMonkey if you read this, you may want to add the toc and xml inside. And thanks for improving it To anyone else that wants to improve it: go for it. No need to give credit or anything. It's barely more complicated than a macro.
06-24-05, 07:06 PM   #5
TuFtY
A Defias Bandit

Thanks man

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AutoInnerFire trouble