06-23-05, 02:40 PM   #1
Halor
A Murloc Raider
Titan Help

I recently installed my first mod, using titan.1.24.1500 hehe.

anyway, after i activated it and logged onto my character i adjusted the settings to how I like them, but for some reason the buff icon's appear at the very top right corner covering the top of the mini map - also, when I target a player or monster their hp, mp and picture cover my own. This is increidbly annoying because i can't see how much hp/mp i have.. i was wondering how this can be fixed.. until i get a response it looks like i'm back to no mod =/.. lol

The only thing i changed is the transparency, the size of the top bar, size of the bottom bar, centered the text on the top bar etc..

Anyway, if anyone could help me it would be greatly apprecaiated, until then.. back to WoW
06-23-05, 03:35 PM   #2
Remelio

Are you using any other interfaces, or is it just titan?
06-23-05, 06:18 PM   #3
Halor
A Murloc Raider
Only Titan ...

This was my first interface experience.. it works fine, it's just really annoying to have a targetted mob or player's picture and hp/mp cover my own.. and the buffs over the map are just a annoying too lol.
06-23-05, 06:25 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
That's very odd. It shouldn't be doing that. Normally titan panel just pushes the various elements (player, target, minimap) down a bit, to make space for it across the top. Or conversely, pushes the action bar up a bit, if you have titan docking to the bottom.

Try doing this:

Go to the Character Select screen. Hit the AddOns button in the bottom left corner. Turn Titan Panel off. (You don't have to actually delete it, just turn it off). Log the rest of the way in, see how everything looks. If it all looks okay, try going back out to the Character Select screen, hitting the AddOns button again and turn Titan Panel back on. Check again.

If it doesn't look okay with Titan Panel turned off, log all the way out of the game, and go in to your:

../World of Warcraft/WTF/Account/<Account Name>/<Character Name>

folder and delete your:

layout-cache.txt

file. That should reset all visible UI elements to the Blizzard default locations.

Now try logging back in, with Titan Panel still disabled. If everything is as it should be, try re-enabling Titan Panel. Check again.

Let us know how it goes.
06-23-05, 06:33 PM   #5
Halor
A Murloc Raider
I think I love you - Disabling titan then exiting the game and re enabling it worked..

Not sure it was messed in the first place lol. thanks =)
06-23-05, 06:37 PM   #6
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Glad it's all fixed.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Titan Help