09-06-08, 11:36 AM   #1
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Weird Bongos error

[2008/09/06 18:53:52-33-x2]: Bongos_ActionBar-6.12.14\keyBound.lua:251: IsPassiveSpell(): Invalid spell slot
Bongos_ActionBar-6.12.14\keyBound.lua:251: in function <Interface\AddOns\Bongos_ActionBar\keyBound.lua:250>
<in C code>: in function `UpdateTooltip'
Interface\FrameXML\GameTooltip.lua:151: in function `GameTooltip_OnUpdate':
<string>:"*:OnUpdate":1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

---
I'm playing my (level 24) mage, and after a dungeon I see ^this in BugSack.
I'm using the "Mazzlefizz Mage Layout", and having it automatically arrange my buttons.
One thing that bugs me, however, is that I'm skilling my mage as frost, and as such I have Icy Veins (the thing that replaced Ice Block in the talent tree), but neither that nor Ice Armour is placed on any buttons.
Is it those 2 (or 1 of them) that's causing the error?
I've never seen that error before.
09-18-08, 03:12 PM   #2
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Bumping this one.
I've not seen this error again, and I've mazzified (automatically placed buttons) many times since then.
I'm just curious as to what this error was.
09-19-08, 11:45 AM   #3
sakiko
A Fallenroot Satyr

i think you get the error on any character if you move one or more skills/spell after you mazzify your button layout. I always modify slightly the mazzle spell setup and get this error and didnt found the way to mute it so i dont mind it anymore.
09-23-08, 02:03 AM   #4
Ahielia
An Aku'mai Servant
Guess that makes sense.
Though I move around most of the buttons on my huntress when I mazzify and I don't get that error there
On my mage though, I don't swap any buttons, I only add Icy Veins and water/food to the button layout.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Weird Bongos error