11-03-09, 12:16 AM   #1
wakolv
An Aku'mai Servant
ouf simple

is there a way to move the default(blizzard) buffs/debuffs and attach it to player frame of ouf simple?
11-06-09, 07:44 AM   #2
zork
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm not sure if oUF disables the default player buffs if you add the "create_buff" function call of oUF_simple to the player style function.

You need to know how oUF layouts work. Check the function that creates the target style. It has a function call to create the buff frames. Add the call to the player style function aswell. Additionally you may need to adjust the buff function aswell in case of [if unit == "target"] conditions.

In my layouts nearly every unit has its own style function which gets activated next to the unit spawn point. That style functions calls all the funtions needed for that unit (castbar, portrait, buffs, debuffs, icons and so on).

"I wonder what the non-pathetic people are doing tonight?" - Rajesh Koothrappali (The Big Bang Theory)

Last edited by zork : 11-06-09 at 07:47 AM.
11-06-09, 08:37 AM   #3
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It doesn't hide blizzard buffs if you show player buffs in oUF. They are two different things, even though they are showing the same thing.

You have to hide blizzard auras and use player frame auras instead.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » ouf simple