08-09-08, 04:58 AM   #1
Krichr
A Kobold Labourer
Troubles

I just finished putting together my UI. A came across 2 problems and I'd need some help on them.
First is with Buttonfacade. I selected a skinn from my actionbars (bongos) and those are fine but when I use a skin for the blizzard buffs and debuffs it stays until i loggout. When I loggin back the skin is lost and the classic buffs and debuffs looks is back.
Second problem is with Chronometer. When I place the chronometer where I want it stays there until I rellog then It goes far to the upper left and depending of where i first placed it it goes either tottaly off the screen or partially. Now I thought the problem might be because of my UI scale. My whole UI is scaled down due to my low screen size and I'm used to that. I tinkered around the options but it didn't help
08-09-08, 05:16 AM   #2
Arabeth
A Black Drake

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
As far as ButtonFacade is concerned, the retention of the BF settings is down to the addon you are you are modifying. If you are using Blizz's own buffs you won't be able to do that and the effect will, as you have seen, only last until logout. Try using another buff addon like Satrina or Buffalo. Both of them will retain the BF settings in their SavedVariables files.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Troubles