01-04-09, 09:24 PM   #1
NoShift
A Defias Bandit
In game raid attendence.

I am looking for a mod that can simply keep track of a persons raid attendance. And display it in game.

Basically, i am looking for an easy way to see what % of raids everyone has been to in the last 30 days. With out having to manually track it out of game or on our website.

Does anyone know anything that can do this? If anyone is interested in creating something to do this, i would consider funding it.
01-04-09, 09:26 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Check out http://www.wowinterface.com/download...HeadCount.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-04-09, 09:31 PM   #3
NoShift
A Defias Bandit
Already checked that one out.

Its great for 1 raid, but lets say after 10 raids. In order for me to see playerx's raid % i would have to manually click on every raid, look up his name. And then do the math myself.

Which is doable, but then repeating that process 35 times would be to much.
01-05-09, 01:44 AM   #4
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
excel spreadsheet?

sorry I looked for a bit and couldn't find anything.
01-05-09, 03:21 AM   #5
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I would actually prefer making a spreadsheet for this. It maybe be easier to do in ingame, I used addons for guild management in the past, and while they did make some things easier, I never was comfortable with them.
I much prefer keeping everything on a spreadsheet, which can easily be backed up onto a thumbdrive or something and also be shared with the guild if needed.

Maybe not really an answer to the question, but just thought I'd mention this
01-05-09, 08:52 AM   #6
NoShift
A Defias Bandit
I guess i would be ok with a spread sheet, but i really dont know how to make one of those either
01-05-09, 09:27 AM   #7
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by NoShift View Post
I guess i would be ok with a spread sheet, but i really dont know how to make one of those either
I made a very basic example of how you could do it. Something rather basic like tracking raid attendance is really easy. Excel could be described as word that works with tables and math for the average user. In fact I occasionally create regular documents in it because it's easier to format stuff
If you don't have Excel (I think everyone does though), you can always get OpenOffice, which is free. I personally use it because I think it beats Excel :]

Anyway, this basic thing has the name of the player, name of maybe an alt, the hours of attendance and the total raiding hours. If you fill in the total raid hours and the hours per player, it will calculate the attendance %.
You can obviously replace hours by days, or add that to it using the hours example to have an overview of both and stuff.

I can't seem to attach a .xls file to my post so I uploaded it somewhere else
http://uploading.com/files/57RT0A57/example.xls.html
You'll need to wait about a minute to be able to click download but it's better than nothing :P
01-06-09, 11:21 AM   #8
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Psoewish View Post
I made a very basic example of how you could do it. Something rather basic like tracking raid attendance is really easy. Excel could be described as word that works with tables and math for the average user. In fact I occasionally create regular documents in it because it's easier to format stuff
If you don't have Excel (I think everyone does though), you can always get OpenOffice, which is free. I personally use it because I think it beats Excel :]

Anyway, this basic thing has the name of the player, name of maybe an alt, the hours of attendance and the total raiding hours. If you fill in the total raid hours and the hours per player, it will calculate the attendance %.
You can obviously replace hours by days, or add that to it using the hours example to have an overview of both and stuff.

I can't seem to attach a .xls file to my post so I uploaded it somewhere else
http://uploading.com/files/57RT0A57/example.xls.html
You'll need to wait about a minute to be able to click download but it's better than nothing :P
Don't count out Google Documents - as the spreadsheet could be setup to have raid leaders (if more than one) edit the document all in 1 easy place online.

You could also use something like http://evernote.com/ if you wanted to be able to have access to it anywhere your were w/ internet access.

I found this too: http://qdkp.nzaperture.com/ I don't know if it's updated for WoTLK or not though.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » In game raid attendence.