09-08-06, 03:10 PM   #281
Takadi
A Defias Bandit

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lightbulb

I'd love to see WindFuryFu updated for FuBar 2.0. If I knew any Lua (I'm learning!) I'd update it myself, especially since I can't find anything quite like it even without FuBar support.
09-10-06, 01:43 AM   #282
Durdanius
A Kobold Labourer
Request

I've been looking for a ui mod to switch block trades on and off but I haven't found one. I'd like to see a FuBar plugin to handle the following:
/script if GetCVar("BlockTrades") == "0" then SetCVar("BlockTrades", 1); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Trades disabled"); else SetCVar("BlockTrades", 0); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Trades enabled"); end
09-10-06, 08:08 AM   #283
Diurnos
A Cyclonian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
something like nurfedFU or so, just that the button isnt on my minimap anymore but on the fubar itself.

would love that
09-10-06, 08:41 AM   #284
Pester
A Cyclonian
RecapFuRecapFuRecapFuRecapFu!!!!
09-11-06, 11:56 AM   #285
Schlecki
A Defias Bandit
GarbageFu

Hi,

i hope the place is right here

I would like to see the ability on GarbageFu to save the Droplists per character.
If I play my mage, i like to drop all non-conjured food and water (or sell it at vendor), but as rogue, priest or hunter i dont drop them...
09-11-06, 04:26 PM   #286
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Schlecki
Hi,

i hope the place is right here

I would like to see the ability on GarbageFu to save the Droplists per character.
If I play my mage, i like to drop all non-conjured food and water (or sell it at vendor), but as rogue, priest or hunter i dont drop them...
You might want to give that message directly in the comment section for GarbageFu. I'm not sure if the GarbageFu author reads this forum.
09-12-06, 12:03 PM   #287
Schlecki
A Defias Bandit
done,

thank you for the hint
09-12-06, 12:33 PM   #288
Heron
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Pester
RecapFuRecapFuRecapFuRecapFu!!!!
That was kind of a childish way of asking for a plugin.
RecapFu already exist here.
09-17-06, 04:56 AM   #289
Xanatandor
A Defias Bandit
Alarm clock wrangler as requested many times

Itemized deduction - I know there is version in the SVN, but this isn't working at all

A working version of Combatinfo - I know there is a version for Fu, but the author doesn't reply to error reports and may be has left WoW, therefor the request here

German version of EmoteFU
09-17-06, 06:39 AM   #290
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

Try GarbageFu instead of Itemize Deduction.
09-17-06, 07:16 AM   #291
Pester
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Heron
That was kind of a childish way of asking for a plugin.
RecapFu already exist here.

Oh please great wise one.. please show me the way.. how about a recapfu that works with 2.0.. since I have been unable to get it to do so.. and noting the fact that it has not been updated since May.. before 2.0 came out.. and noting that on bug report page there has been no author response since before 2.0.. and noting..... bah.. ill go back to being childish since that is the way I feel at them moment
09-18-06, 02:43 PM   #292
Khoda
A Kobold Labourer
windfury fu would be nice
09-21-06, 10:37 AM   #293
grolsh
A Fallenroot Satyr
Please could we have fubar2 updates for agrofu battlegroundfu, transporter
09-22-06, 07:33 AM   #294
Sythalin
Curse staff

RareTrackerFu

Someone has made this over at curse, but he has no intention of actually keeping it updated (he said so himself). Few people have been getting bugs, and wondering if anyone would pick this up.
09-22-06, 03:36 PM   #295
Zpanzer
A Kobold Labourer
I would like a modification to
http://www.wowinterface.com/download..._-_FuXPFu.html

which allows you do see your current progress towards a defined amount, my idea was you could define a amount as a goal(in my case it would be something like 400g) and then it shows your progress towards it with the current ammount of money.

Example:
I wanna farm 400g, i have 200g atm, so the bar would look like:

|----------| where the red is your current ammount of money and the white is what is left, for calculation you would use:
y = current gold
x = goal

Progress in % = y/x*100

and for text it would show something like:
200g / 50% / 400g
where 200g is your current and 400g is your defined goal.

Is this possible? If so, could it be made? it would be totally kickass :P
09-22-06, 10:14 PM   #296
Grizzly UK
A Black Drake

There's 3 Titan plugins I'd like to see ported over to FuBar:

Titan Alarm Clock Wrangler asked for by several others
Titan All Played not seen this one requested yet
Titan PVP Status or Titan PVP Info asked for by others

Would also be nice to see CombatInfoFu (and other, older FuBar plugins) get updated to work correctly with FuBar2!
09-23-06, 05:40 AM   #297
Ministry
A Murloc Raider

Just recently I downloaded and installed FuBar, as the number of installed ACE2-Mods increased in my WoW-install. Still being a Titan user since the first versions, FuBar still feels a little bit awkward compared to Titan because of its look&feel.

And I guess I'd not be the only one who wouldn't think twice about switching to FuBar if it's plugins' looks would be just s good as some Titan-plugins' - take TitanHonor+ which is more or less doing the same as HonorFu, but its tooltip-informations are presented in a much cleaner way to me. Additionately the feature of left-clicking the plugin to change to a detailed view of today's kills and honor gains is something I really miss in HonorFu.

For an easy comparison take those two screenshots:

- HonorFu: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/full2333.jpg
- TitanHonor+ : http://www.curse-gaming.com/de/wow/m...06-4408-1.html

Then there are some other things that keep me from completely switching to FuBar (something I'd really like to do):
  • Why aren't the Tooltips using the default tooltip backgroundcolor instead of plain black? It's a matter of personal taste, sure - but I'd like my tooltips consistent throughout the UI and the Tablet2-tooltips just look out-of-place.
  • I wasn't able to hunt this down to a specific feature, but some Titan-Tooltips look leaner and cleaner in comparison to FuBar's even though they're the bigger resource-hogs. Examples HonorFu (see above) or PerformanceFu (instead of using three colors for green, yellow and red, the use of crayon fades colors and makes for a somewhat inconsistent look - Titan however uses 4 or 5 colors tops consistently).
  • In some cases the plugins show their info displaying the value first and the description second ("321 XP/hr" instead of "XP gained this session 321") - the way Titan does it looks better and is easier to read.
  • The icons used are somewhat small and the gap between icon and panel-text seems to be nonexistent in some occasions - looks better in Titan again.
  • Again looking at TitanHonor+ the way information is displayed on the panel just feels better than HonorFu's approach.
I'm in no way trying to lessen ckknight's job - he'd done more coding on his own than some people might ever be willing to do in their spare time and I'm grateful for it, but as an interface designer myself some things - especially the look&feel - catch my eyes first and those visual differences between Titan and FuBar make a bigger issue here than probably to most of you guys. Sure - many things can be attributed to personal taste - but isn't that what FuBar is about? It's already really customizable, so it could be customized to make the plugins look like their Titan counterparts do. It should stay optional however as I know some folks really like the way FuBar looks right now and wouldn't try making it look like Titan 3.0, but as I said other folks like me are really looking for that exactly. Some magical "make it look like titan"-button would solve everything I guess

And while we're at it - VolumeFu really needs to pickup the way Titan allows you to change volume with one click, but that's something already requested to its author.

PS: As a guy that needs to nitpick about tiny details in his daily job, I'd love to assist ckknight in achieving what I "requested" above, giving more detailed descriptions of what feels or looks right and what doesn't - feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited by Ministry : 09-23-06 at 05:44 AM.
09-23-06, 02:18 PM   #298
tsaren
A Kobold Labourer
Im looking for a ingame mp3player for Fubar, like myMusic 1.8b3 is Titan panel supported.
Hope some1 can help me.

and many thx to fubar/ace creators/develptors, Great Stuff
09-23-06, 11:34 PM   #299
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Grizzly UK
There's 3 Titan plugins I'd like to see ported over to FuBar:

Titan Alarm Clock Wrangler asked for by several others
Titan All Played not seen this one requested yet
Titan PVP Status or Titan PVP Info asked for by others

Would also be nice to see CombatInfoFu (and other, older FuBar plugins) get updated to work correctly with FuBar2!
I've made an Ace2 version of AllPlayed available on the ACE dev site. It has FuBar support. In fact, only the FuBar portion works properly right now, I'm still having problem when using it without FuBar.

http://svn.wowace.com/files/AllPlaye...yed-r11813.zip
09-24-06, 12:40 AM   #300
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by hogart
AnkhCooldownTimerFu

THAT WORKS!

I'd also love to see an AnkhCooldownFu mod where it gives you current number of ankh time till you can do your next ect. I currently use:

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...own-timer.html wich has a tintan plugin it says so might be easy to convert.

Also I think a TotemTimerFu would rock too where you can have your totem timer build into your Fubar, I currently use:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/a...temtimers.html

and a bump for the StanceSetsFu plugin too

Thankyou for your time

EDIT: SWStatsFU? and a KLHThreatMeaterFU??? would be awsome the fubar would be like it's minimised version for when not in raids and then you can use an option from the list to show the full UI.
Give Locks Green Fire!!!

Last edited by Durzil : 09-24-06 at 01:01 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » FuBar plugin requests