11-25-07, 07:45 AM   #1
Lifedrainer
A Defias Bandit
Level 1 ignore invite addon

What is the name of the level 1 ignore invite addon tired getting these invites from all the level 1s trying to sell gold
11-25-07, 07:48 AM   #2
Polarina
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lifedrainer
What is the name of the level 1 ignore invite addon tired getting these invites from all the level 1s trying to sell gold
There is no such addon as addons are unable to determide if a player is an gold seller or not.
11-25-07, 07:54 AM   #3
Lifedrainer
A Defias Bandit
thier is a addon to ignore all level ones and not get invites from them i dont care if they are gold sellers or friends just tired of the level 1 invites every ten minutes
11-25-07, 10:14 AM   #4
acidtrace
Premium Member
Premium Member
SpamMeNot will do the trick for you. Unfortunately, I don't see it available on WoW Interface site. Google it and you'll find it.

Edit: I also found SpamSentry which is available on this site, but hasn't been updated in a while.

Last edited by acidtrace : 11-25-07 at 10:22 AM.
11-25-07, 11:23 AM   #5
ReverendD
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AEDecline I believe is the name. You should be able to locate it on Ace Files

Edit: Nope, its called AntiInvite (direct file link). It will decline any invites from people not in your friends and guild list or anyone you haven't spoken with recently (whisper I am guessing).

I do know of the one your talking about though that will decline invites based on location, race, or level though, I just cant find it anymore.

Edit Again: Here is aeDecline . I thought it was on Ace but it is here on WoWI. Cheers!

Last edited by ReverendD : 11-25-07 at 12:54 PM.
11-25-07, 02:46 PM   #6
stqn
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The old SpamSentry still works fine, but there is also an updated version on files.wowace.com.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Level 1 ignore invite addon