01-18-09, 11:15 AM   #1
Anaral
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Suggestion] Add Option to Notify for Addon Comments

Could we please get the option to recieve an email, private message, something for when we post to an addon's comment page? There have been many times where I've posted an issue to the page, but since I don't always remember to check the comments of every addon, I miss responses asking for more feedback, or new info.
01-18-09, 02:05 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
At the top right of a comments page, under the page numbers, there is a menu called "Comment Options" - in there is an entry called "Add to Email Feed". You can manage your email feeds through the Site Options menu at the top of each page.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-18-09, 06:23 PM   #3
Tuhljin
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I see the "Add to Email Feed" link you're talking about, but I don't see any reference to feeds under Site Options or any of the pages it lists (Edit Options, Subscribed Threads, etc.).
01-18-09, 11:25 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Ah, it seems to not be there on the forums... Anywhere else on the site, it is in the top section of that menu, under the "Addon Options" header.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » [Suggestion] Add Option to Notify for Addon Comments