12-21-09, 04:37 AM   #1
TankTog
A Kobold Labourer
Red face The mining nodes are screwed!

Hello,

Fantastic addon well done.

but there is a slight problem, i can only see one type of mineral ore on the main map, i am using gatherer too therefore i can see the different types on my minimap. But the carb main map only shows saronite ore locations. Is there a reason for this? or can i fix it some how thanks.

12-23-09, 07:37 AM   #2
Garonne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Right from the beginning the carbonite ore (and herb) database is completely empty. There is an option within the carbonite menus to import ore and herb data. carbonite tracks ore (and herbs) that you pick yourself, so if you only picked up saronite since you installed carbonite, saronite will be the only ore displayed at the moment.

Anyways: Using Carbonite and Gatherer in conjunction is just fine. Sadly there currently is no way (as far as I know) to import Gatherer herb & ore data into carbonite.

05-25-10, 04:08 PM   #3
BossHawg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Question

had this happen to me a few days ago also.
working fine before adding on a few other addons then all ore locations vanished.
removed those addons, even the entire addons folder, wtf also.
reinstalled C and still no mining locations, even thou i have imported them and picked up several but none are on the map now.

these are all i have ever used.
Carbonite-3.330
Bagnon_2.13.2b
HealBot_3.3.3.4
Possessions3.1
TomTom-r237
SellOMatic-v1.2.4

12-19-10, 03:33 PM   #4
BossHawg
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Mining and herb locations in all but north are not seen since cata started.
Anyone notice this yet?
tried on diff realms, alli, horde.
show up only on northrend when clicking the show box in options.

carbonite v4.032 & 4.031 tried.
i removed then add it again, and around UC managed to at least get the flashing dots like in the default wow map on this one but the herb/ore locations are all missing until they are actually farmed and then only those are seen with an icon.

12-20-10, 06:53 AM   #5
oimmuk
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by BossHawg View Post
Mining and herb locations in all but north are not seen since cata started.
Anyone notice this yet?
tried on diff realms, alli, horde.
show up only on northrend when clicking the show box in options.

carbonite v4.032 & 4.031 tried.
i removed then add it again, and around UC managed to at least get the flashing dots like in the default wow map on this one but the herb/ore locations are all missing until they are actually farmed and then only those are seen with an icon.
First...wow nice job bringing life to an old thread...lol, but seriously the shattering has messed up a lot of database info. I have been using the Beta downloads and have not tried the 4.0.3xxxxx6, but there is a new release 4.0.32. It might have some new nodes, more since the Shattering are being added but it will take time, as I understand it these databases are generated as they are mined so it takes a lot of mining to get them all. Personally I keep my minimap seperate from the Carbonite minimap so I can see them better.

12-21-10, 02:10 AM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=37701

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » The mining nodes are screwed!