07-07-16, 05:56 PM   #1
tteltrab
A Defias Bandit
Vehicle Bar....All i get is the 'Leave Vehicle' button

Relatively new install with minimal alterations to other bars. The first time after the install and after creating a new Worgan Druid, for the first vehicle quest "Save Krennan Aranas", the only thing i get when the vehicle bar should pop up is the Leave Vehicle button. I get the notification in both the chat box and on the screen of the instructions and button that should be used in the vehicle bar, but no vehicle bar. I have made no changes to the VISIBILITY options in the settings.

Any ideas?
07-07-16, 06:25 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Weird, I just now rolled a new worgen and I didn't have any issue with the vehicle bar. Did you get any errors?

07-07-16, 06:47 PM   #3
tteltrab
A Defias Bandit
The error below i received when i first logged in. I cleared the error log and then restarted the quest. The "Leave Vehicle" button appears when the quest starts but nothing else. And no errors pop into the error log.

I figure it must be something stupid i have done to myself.

2x Bartender4\ExtraActionBar.lua:49: attempt to index field 'bar' (a nil value)
Bartender4\ExtraActionBar.lua:49: in function 'ApplyConfig'
nibRealUI\Modules\ActionBars.lua:314: in function 'ApplyABSettings'
nibRealUI\Modules\ActionBars.lua:493: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:147: in function <...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
[C]:: ?
[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function '?'
...nit\libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0-6.lua:92: in function 'Fire'
...Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0-3.lua:120: in function <...Bartender4\libs\AceEvent-3.0\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

I appreciate the help.
07-07-16, 09:03 PM   #4
tteltrab
A Defias Bandit
I figured it out. User error i quess. I had Bar 1 set to hide out of combat. I havent quite figured out all the settings, but Bar 1 seems to be paging to Vehicle bar and since it was hidden out of combat, it wouldnt show.

I am going to reset Bartender to default settings and start over and play with it again.

Sorry to have wasted your time but thanks for the quick response.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » Vehicle Bar....All i get is the 'Leave Vehicle' button