01-15-09, 07:52 PM   #1
showdown1981
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Broken Gear and Tracker Position (pic)

Alright well I can't figure out how to paste the copy folder of all my mods in here and there's too many to sit here and type out. My problem now is that when I have yellow or broken gear the little armor guy is out of place and can't move him. Also I could disable the quest tracker but had I wanted to use it is there a way I can unlock it to move? And lastly does anyone know how to build a UI Compilation incase others wanted to use this UI?

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_010509_223743.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	2203
01-15-09, 09:12 PM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
im assuming your using a compilation your self any idea what the compilation is called?
01-15-09, 09:20 PM   #3
showdown1981
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It's not a compilation. The art I downloaded from this site. It's Telnets UIart. The UI itself is also very similar the the example Telnet gave with his DarkUI art with a few modifications. But everything was placed, moved and modified by myself. I never downloaded an actual compilation.
01-15-09, 10:42 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
in the options for whatever minimap mod you use, see if it has a feature to move those frames. They're anchored to the minimap normally.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-17-09, 04:10 AM   #5
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...-anything.aspx might be able to help too.
01-17-09, 12:11 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
MoveAnything! can also be gotten here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eAnything.html
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-17-09, 01:37 PM   #7
Dyspeptic
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Personal preferance for moving minimap hooked components is simpleMinimap. It has several skins to choose from is scaleable and allows you to move your armoured man, quest tracker, capture bar etc.
Sadly for some insane reason the author has not uploaded it on this fine site. Can be found here http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...e-minimap.aspx

As for building and uploading a compilation......I'll leave that to somebody with more experience than me to explain. I have only uploaded 1 UI and it took me ages to figure out.
01-18-09, 07:58 AM   #8
vpr
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by Dyspeptic View Post
Personal preferance for moving minimap hooked components is simpleMinimap. It has several skins to choose from is scaleable and allows you to move your armoured man, quest tracker, capture bar etc.
Sadly for some insane reason the author has not uploaded it on this fine site. Can be found here http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...e-minimap.aspx

As for building and uploading a compilation......I'll leave that to somebody with more experience than me to explain. I have only uploaded 1 UI and it took me ages to figure out.
Well if you wanted to recommend a completely new minimap - I recommend PocketPlot by the wonderful Seerah!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Broken Gear and Tracker Position (pic)