08-11-09, 01:02 AM   #1
Eba
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
daily quest tracker

Never ran into this before but really doing a lot of different dailies on different toons and I'm starting to get lost on them. Can't recall who has done what and when. I searched for daily quest mods but none of them seeem to be really up to date so figured I'd ask if anyone has any they recomend. Thanks,
08-11-09, 02:20 AM   #2
gagou
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you searching for a mod giving you on a tooltip which daily you've done today on the toon you are logged ? or something a little bit more complex telling you the dailies you've done today for all your toon?

tomQuest2 is currently doing the first one, but I think that I may add the second option
08-11-09, 06:18 AM   #3
Eba
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
The second one actually. I did look at Dailies Quest Tracker but that appears to be in a rewrite. I didn't try it out but that sounds exactly what I'm looking for. (Daily vs. Dailies I was searching for daily). I've never been one much for doing many of them, especially not the same one on different toons, but that Argent tournament has got me going lately. I work nights so I play nights when I'm off, usually end up doing the dailies twice when I'm sitting down, before and after they reset around 4a.m.ish. Thanks for looking.
08-11-09, 09:19 AM   #4
gagou
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
tonight's release will include display of dailies completed today for all toon on your account. (if tests are ok, but should not be a problem)
08-11-09, 10:41 AM   #5
Eba
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Ah cool good timing for me then thanks a bunch I'll check it out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » daily quest tracker