01-14-15, 09:24 PM   #1
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Where is the Quest Watch alpha adjustment?

The title says it all. It's a problem (not a huge one, but still...) for me because I play on a laptop and my Carbonite Quest Watch is close to the top middle of my screen. I keep it minimized (it's key-bound) and I like to fade it out. I can't do that now because I can't find the alpha adjustment for the Quest Watch to adjust how faded the quest watch window (even though it's minimized) is. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. The truth is, I attach a panel to the Quest Watch with kgPanels, but kgPanels is acting up right now. I attach the panel and fade them both out so I don't have a black rectangle in the middle of my screen.

This is not a complaint. The alpha slider for the Quest Watch is just........ Missing, and I wondered where I could find it at. You guys have enough to do already, but I really do need to know. No hurry on this one, fella's.
Click image for larger version

Name:	carb_QW.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	8439

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 01-15-15 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Edited the title - took out "header" 'cause it's just not right.
01-16-15, 11:20 PM   #2
Sparkplug
A Cyclonian

Are you talking about for the background or the alpha of the whole panel?

I've always just right clicked on the title bar of the quest watch panel and get this and then I can adjust from there. (Fade In/Out being the background and Transparency the whole window)

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sliders.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	8440
01-17-15, 09:04 AM   #3
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Solved!!

No, you understand me just fine....... ARRRRRRRGH!!!

The saying in my signature is coming true. More and more, it seems. I just forgot about that being available. DOHH!!

It's not (at least in my copy of Carbonite) just "right-click the title bar of the quest watch" though. I had to right-click the "lock" button on the right side of the Quest Watch header to get the menu. BUT, never-the less, it worked and I thank you.
Closed (minimized)Click image for larger version

Name:	car_QW_2.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	8442 OpenClick image for larger version

Name:	carb_QW_3_final.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	198.6 KB
ID:	8441

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

Last edited by jeffy162 : 01-17-15 at 09:26 AM. Reason: PICTURES!!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Quests Module » Where is the Quest Watch header alpha adjustment?