10-23-05, 12:54 PM   #1
zillion
A Kobold Labourer

Bibmod w/ Titan panel temp fix

I know many of you are having some problem of conflicts with having both the Bibmod & Titan panel mod. I too am having problems.
My problem is the minimap growing in 5x in size, becoming distorted & unuseable. All attached mod buttons to the minimap disappear.
After many trials & errors - I learned that the conflict lies with using bib & titan together. But I have come up with a temp fix till a patch by either dev team repairs the conflict.

1. What you need to do is goto Addons at character selection and unload all of the Bibmods.
2. Log into the game.
3. Go into Titan panel options and disable the "double bar" feature & disable the display of two bars.
4. Once this is done, move your titan panel from the default of it being across the top of your screen, to be put at the bottom (again located in titan options (click on the bar to open their menu)).
----> Important: make sure you setup everything within titan (adding what u want listed, etc.) BEFORE you continue or you'll have to redo all steps again.
5. Now next you need to turn on the "auto hide" feature of titan.
6. Ok Log out your character.
4. Return to character selection, now reload ALL of the bibmods.
5. Log back into game; resetup all your positioning of your buttons, etc.
6. Now because you have the autohide on in Titan, you'll be able to click/move all of bib's bars, etc.
7. Once all is moved out of the way, turn back off the "auto hide" feature in titan (that is if you want it off).

Now providing you keep titan on the bottom of your screen and you don't add/or change anything within it (if you have titanguild - probably have to unload it, doesn't work well when titan's on the bottom of your screen), you should not encounter this problem again.

Goodluck!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Bibmod w/ Titan panel temp fix