02-02-13, 08:15 AM   #1
elementalshaman
A Kobold Labourer
UI/Addons for a elemental shaman

Hey, I just started playing wow again after skipping out on most of cata, I decided I will try to become a really good player ( by my own standards). I´ve been playing with the standard wow UI seens 2006/2007 (early vanilla) and really not bothered with it, made a few tries on making my own UI but omg Im really bad at it! While I´ve been absent from the game I´ve still watched some guides to keep myself updated, one of the channels i follow is preach gaming, witch is really good! anyway he got hit UI from here somewhere and i would love to find a UI that fits me! as I am not as good as I could be, i think the UI could have a bit to do with that. so some pointers to round it up.

1. addon/ui that shows lavaburst proc/casttimer/dottimer/CDtimer
2. raidfriendly UI, dbm/skada/bosstimer
3.looks cool
4.is there anything i might want to add?

thank you.
02-02-13, 09:41 AM   #2
Dridzt
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you're looking for an "all in one" package you can try one of these:
These are mostly 'fire and forget' packages there's more that offer alot of customization but need more work on your part to configure to your liking.
I'm sure others can chip in with suggestions, I suggested these because you can checkout the 'finished product' on their pages and they provide wizards or simplified installation.
  1. Backup your original WTF and Interface folders.
  2. Follow the instructions on each compilation page to install the ui package.
  3. [Optionally] Restore your original folders from your backup if you want to try another one.
First and last step is really important if you want worry-free experiments since you can always return to your original / stock ui and settings.
02-02-13, 12:51 PM   #3
10leej
A Molten Giant

Could find anybody named "witch" on Preach but I did find a download page for a "Preach's UI" here.

Alternatively you can use one of the downloadables from the Compilations & Suites section.
02-02-13, 05:49 PM   #4
tinyu
A Molten Giant

Elementarist

Elementarist tries to optimize DPS output for elemental shamans. It advise what spell you should cast next.

TotemTimers

TotemTimers aims to help managing totems, shields, and weapon buffs, showing additional info about active totems (range, cooldowns) and provides additional totem sets

OmniCC

OmniCC for your CDs

BigWigs

I reccomend BigWigs for your raiding needs.

Last edited by tinyu : 02-02-13 at 05:52 PM.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Class Discussions » UI/Addons for a elemental shaman