09-01-10, 09:07 PM   #1
Valandris
A Fallenroot Satyr

How do I hide the DBM minimap button?

I've been on a mission to rid myself of the need for minimap buttons, and I have just recently achieved that through some LDB addons for titanpanel, including one for DBM. Problem is that my DBM minimap button still shows and I see no option anywhere that can disable it for me, and I would like to know how I can go about doing that. Thanks!
09-01-10, 09:08 PM   #2
Porsha
A Black Drake
Click it off in the /dbm options

there is a box - says hide minimap
09-03-10, 02:06 PM   #3
MysticalOS
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you are in cata beta, the /dbm GUI is invisible right now but the options are still there heh. Haven't solved the mystery of the invisible text yet.
03-13-22, 03:29 PM   #4
Vachon8449
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by Porsha View Post
Click it off in the /dbm options

there is a box - says hide minimap
Can you please update this information. As of today, DBM has had many updates since this was put out. It is currently on version DBM-9.2.6.zip. There are so many tabs with so many options it would take hours to go through them all to find the button to turn off the mini map button. It is not on the first screen that shows up when we open /options any longer.

What appears when we first open is Display with 34 options to change if we so desire, but no mention of the mini map. I've tried Profiles, Tooltips, Window Body, Statusbar, Wallpaper, nothing seems to point to mini map.

Edit: Found it. It's not on the /options any longer. It's on the mini map button itself. Right click on the mini map button, the very bottom option there is hide mini map button. I'm not sure how to turn it back on if I wanted to, as there is no DBM mini map button on my mini map now, but that's how to hide it.

Edit 2: Darn, seems this is all a waist. I actually didn't go through options with /DBM options. I opened DMB, that opened the options tab from the start. I just tried /DMB options from my chat window and Show minimap button is the top options on the Core & GUI tab under General Options. It does make a difference on how we open the options tab as to what is visible. Going through the options tab on a windows panel shows a completely different window.

Last edited by Vachon8449 : 03-13-22 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Found it.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » How do I hide the DBM minimap button?