11-25-09, 10:20 PM   #1
Prosthesy
A Defias Bandit
Separate Health/Mana Bars

I have been looking for days, and I cannot seem to find anything (apart from RothUI) that has a separate frame for Player Health and Player Mana. I've grown accustomed to the pools at the bottom of my screen, but I feel limited by the bulky Diablo-themed art that RothUI brings.

I'm no programmer myself, but does anyone know a way to get separate, customizable Player Health/Mana frames? (Even if they would just be boxes with values inside).

Thank you.
11-26-09, 05:00 AM   #2
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you don't want to look into this yourself, oUF is probably the wrong thing for you. Even though something like you request is very much possible. Because it's highly unlikely that someone will do it for you.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

11-26-09, 05:25 AM   #3
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
If you don't want to look into this yourself, oUF is probably the wrong thing for you. Even though something like you request is very much possible. Because it's highly unlikely that someone will do it for you.
When I first started with oUF I couldn't figure this question out either :P So, I played and played and played with the code... probably for 3 hours straight ( i know, its sad) And ... well.. I figured it out finally I am learning new stuff everyday. Don't be afraid to play with stuff Use an editor like Notepad++ and if you change something, save it, DONT CLOSE IT, reload your game, if it doesn't work out, then go back to the note pad press Ctrl+Z to undo, and then save again to revert back

After a while ofplaying with it, you start to really get used to it, and you understand more and more everyday.

But like dawn said, no one will do it for you. If you are too afraid to play with the code or unwilling to try to learn it, then oUF is not for you.
11-26-09, 12:37 PM   #4
jasje
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Im also still in the learing procces but everyone is learning new thing's everyday, just get a lay-out that has something similair to what u want and start playing with it, eventually it will work if u put some time in it.. alot of time ;-)

Tukui | Github

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » Separate Health/Mana Bars