A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Crothul View Post
lemme put it this way
i regret gettin lich king since i cant have my mazzle
so therefor
what will it financially take to get this running on regular basis
yeah im deadly serious
This post made me write this post.

Like all of you, I discovered and used MazzleUI when Mazzlefizz was still playing WoW.

It is a by far the best "addon-compilation ever created". Kudos to the Mazzifier. How many hours does it take to set EVERY SINGLE addon the right settings and what not? That was the benefit that MazzleUI gave me.

Then, Mazzlefizz quit WoW. He did release various updates when patches caused the compilation to go on the fritz.

Since Mazzlefizz was no longer "actively" supporting MazzleUI, I've bit the bullet and started my collection of addons from scratch.

Yes, there are implementations that are really nice with this MazzleUI compilation. However, it is not the end of the world and I kinda feel sad that you regret in getting Wrath of the Lich King as you'll not have MazzleUI.

Lastly, I'm very surprised that a handful of developers are continuing to update MazzleUI. More power to you guys.

Regarding the "donation" bit. Yes. It is a donation hence Mazzlefizz is not obligated to "handle/implement" the donator's requests.

Regarding Carbonite. Yes. I have the full version and I've made a donation to that addon as there has been active development.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mazzle for V3.0.3 to WOTLK?