05-06-20, 12:58 PM   #161
Fathathyme
A Defias Bandit

Addon ClusterBleep

I have tried multiple times to install the latest Addon. I used Minion which was worthless and have since attempted multiple self-installs. I get the install loaded as shown in the attached screenshot, I reboot, I pray to the WoW gods, and [i]the add-on never loads[i]. Please give me a hint on what might be wrong.

Carbonite Install 2020-05-06.pdf
05-06-20, 04:18 PM   #162
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
It looks like you've pulled everything out of the Carbonite folder. It should look like this:

If you need additional assistance, have you looked through this?
https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/..._howto_install
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	carbonite.PNG
Views:	677
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	9444  
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

05-06-20, 04:19 PM   #163
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Oh, heeeeyyyyy.... You're also missing the _retail_ (or _classic_) folder in your directory.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Having trouble installing addons?