11-01-10, 06:41 PM   #1
KeythisKeythat
A Defias Bandit
Tooltip Inventory

Hello guy's and Gall's.

I'm looking for a Slimline AddOn that will show me on a Tooltip (on mouseover) how many of that item I have.

Best way to explain this is the way Altoholic work's. But I'm only wanting the "Tooltip" part not the whole AddOn.

Preff something thats easy to update over multi account's as I do play several Dual/Tri/Quad "Boxxer's".
And due to that reson I'm looking for something Stripped back / minimal

Regard's Key
11-01-10, 09:44 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
There is no way for it to know across multiple accounts unless the addon communicated with other users to find out inventory amounts. And then you're not looking at a slim addon anymore.

I use the modules that come with Bagnon and Combuctor. You can use them as standalone if you wish.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-02-10, 10:24 AM   #3
KeythisKeythat
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
There is no way for it to know across multiple accounts unless the addon communicated with other users to find out inventory amounts.
I dont mind having to update accross accounts the way Altoholic does via the "Share info" thing as the account that will be talking to each other are all my own.
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
And then you're not looking at a slim addon anymore.
But surely something with only Inv record + Tooltip + ability to pass that info to the other accounts I'm using, will be smaller than Altoholic?.
When there all logged on ofc, I know it cannot really be done without both accounts online
I dont need to know about there Trade's/quests/Achiev and all the other junk as I play them at the same time so all have same quests and such

I'm looking into how AddOn's are written as such and see if I can make one to suit what I'm looking for but any help would be greatly appreciated.
11-07-10, 02:37 AM   #4
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
Checking some Bag/inventory managers would definitely be smaller. I'm gonna look around but feel free to say ... "No that won't work for me"

Bag Sync looks like it works simply.

In regurds to Alto, if you like the Gui as well you only have to use the data stores you want which might help on memory.

Last edited by nickyjean : 11-07-10 at 02:46 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Tooltip Inventory