12-23-19, 06:32 PM   #1
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PvP UI

I'm curious as I suck at PvP, but do you use a special UI or setup? Obviously, you do not need Auction House addons, but how do you setup your UI for PvP and Battlegrounds?

Thanks in advance.
12-27-19, 06:53 PM   #2
Thubz
An Aku'mai Servant

Originally Posted by JDoubleU00 View Post
I'm curious as I suck at PvP, but do you use a special UI or setup? Obviously, you do not need Auction House addons, but how do you setup your UI for PvP and Battlegrounds?

Thanks in advance.
Hey,
its all personal pref but most people like to stack all buttons on bottom center with unitframes just above it to see all important stuff more quickly and in some cases big castbars not to forget some notification addons altho this ofcourse wont make you pro at pvp its just a easier way to keep an eye on important stuff getting good in pvp like anything else requires practice for some more then others

Hope this help
12-27-19, 07:57 PM   #3
JDoubleU00
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Thubz View Post
Hey,
its all personal pref but most people like to stack all buttons on bottom center with unitframes just above it to see all important stuff more quickly and in some cases big castbars not to forget some notification addons altho this ofcourse wont make you pro at pvp its just a easier way to keep an eye on important stuff getting good in pvp like anything else requires practice for some more then others

Hope this help
This helps a lot. I'm always tweaking the location of my action bars and unit frames. I totally forgot about making the castbars larger. Sometimes, I just need an idea or two to get me moving in the right direction.

PvP pro? lol Not me, I think my reflexes are too slow against the younger and more practiced players. Fortunately for Korvak's Revenge, you can be unskilled and still level.

Cheers!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » UI Screenshots, Feedback and Design Discussion » PvP UI