05-21-19, 09:29 AM   #1
Dragonyck
A Defias Bandit
WoW Classic Addon Request (DiabolicUI)

Hey fellas!
I'm a big fan of DiabolicUI, but Cogwerkz said he's not backporting it. With the upcoming release of Classic everyone will have a few modern addons they would like to see in Classic. This one is mine, and I would trade every addon I have for it!
I don't know the logistics behing addon making, but I hope this can be done! Thanks a lot
05-21-19, 10:26 AM   #2
lightspark
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You should also ask Cogwerkz if he actually allows others to do the porting, I bet there's custom assets and whatnot involved. If he doesn't want anyone to mess w/ his addon he's actively developing for the retail version of WoW, you're pretty much sol.
05-21-19, 10:35 AM   #3
Dragonyck
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
You should also ask Cogwerkz if he actually allows others to do the porting, I bet there's custom assets and whatnot involved. If he doesn't want anyone to mess w/ his addon he's actively developing for the retail version of WoW, you're pretty much sol.
You're right I should. He probably does, I don't think it's an issue. Anyway, the hardest thing is to find someone who's interested in doing something like this..

WoWInterface » Classic - AddOns, Compliations, Macros » Classic - AddOn Search/Requests » WoW Classic Addon Request (DiabolicUI)