03-23-05, 02:58 PM   #1
Arakasi
A Murloc Raider
Mount Stanceset (sort of)

Dunno if this has been suggested before or not, but I was thinking that one thing that might be really cool for a mod might be a stancesets "type" mod for your mount. Like, when you cast your horse and mount it would switch out one of your trinkets for the carrot, your boots to some boots with mithril spurs and then your gloves with riding gloves, and then switch it back to normal gear when you get off your horse. This way you would get the full benefit of the best increased speed for your mount, but you wouldn't have to sacrifice valuable enchantments on your primary gear to be able to get the increased speed.

I don't know if this has been suggested or even made before, but I thought the idea interesting and helpful. Haven't seen anything out there like it yet, but I could be wrong.
03-23-05, 03:04 PM   #2
Arakasi
A Murloc Raider
Actually, I found what I was looking for.
06-09-05, 06:39 AM   #3
Keovar
A Fallenroot Satyr

Would be nice to mention the name of the one you found so people can try searching for it... these days Curse-Gaming is uselessly lagged, but unfortunately the mod makers don't want to bother with keep their stuff updated anywhere else.
06-09-05, 08:04 AM   #4
Remelio

Personally I use QuickMountEquip
WoW Forum Link

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mount Stanceset (sort of)