11-19-10, 12:02 AM   #21
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
With some of the shading in place I can definitely say the facial features (nose and eyes specifically) look off set to our left a tad much. Her eyes also seem to be at different angles and sizes. More so than would be expected for a head turned ever so slightly to one side.

The shading looks nice so far. The textures of the shoulder pads are coming along nicely. Keep up the good work! =)

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
11-19-10, 01:12 AM   #22
Cyn325
A Theradrim Guardian

The thing I noticed with the eyes is they are "lopsided?" One eye is noticably (imo) higher than the other. The one pic, the weapons? on her back did look a bit ummm phallic? in nature. Guess I have a dirty mind too, voodoo lol. It does seem to be shaping up tho :-).
11-19-10, 03:41 AM   #23
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Yeah... the face sort of bugs me but ill see what I can do lol. I tried to fix the right ear as much as I could.. update! lol. Took me about 5 hours for this tiny bit of what I did today.

edit - here is a revised of what I did today... I spent about 8 hours.. lol on it today, total of probably 12-16 hours, I can't say for sure, I didn't keep track. Still not done, but close! lol

Last edited by Ferous : 11-19-10 at 09:15 AM.
11-20-10, 02:03 PM   #24
Dawn
A Molten Giant

Far better than what I could do.

You kinda overdid the shadow thing here and there though, imho. Like in the face and on her arms. Her body, especially the lower half, looks a bit to ... err, wide, also. *hopes she didn't heard that*

You could get a little more texture in the robe with transparent layers, probably like what you did with the shoulders - just a different (more clothy) texture and a little less.

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."

11-22-10, 04:21 AM   #25
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
Good Idea dawn, I thought of it, though I couldn't find a clothy texture I liked yet, but I will try to do that. But, I'm calling it done, otherwise I might do the cloth texture over the robe. :P

Officially done though! lol

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/#/d33cvly

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Critique Needed