05-24-13, 08:08 AM   #1
Carbo
A Murloc Raider
Argent tounament dailies

v. 5.1.6 in patch 5.3
I started doing the wotlk argent tournament dailies again to get some companion pets and the quest tracking is badly messed up there. The quests don't update with kills and such. The one where you use the net, the jurg sacs one and the tailstrider leg quest works right but those are so far the only ones that track correctly although i got a Quest Completed sound bite at 9/10 legs and again at 10/10. The Champion Marks quest also has a completed sound at 3/4 collected. The yellow on screen text correctly counts kills and such needed to complete but that's the only way you can track. Quests show not completed even though they are. Certain quests don't clear after turn in but a reload will clear them. Since this is old content I thought it would track correctly.

Last edited by Carbo : 05-24-13 at 08:11 AM.

05-31-13, 09:43 PM   #2
Carbo
A Murloc Raider
Ok so it was fixed by deleting the 5.1 info at the main options screen.

06-05-13, 02:39 PM   #3
immaturestudent
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
It wasn't a complete fix for me. If you go out to the island the problem persists.

Also, I have a similar, albeit lesser issue on Isle of Thunder

Also, there seems to be a delay in carbonite updating. Not sure if it is a server problem or the addon, but it has only occurred since installation of alpha 1r1

06-05-13, 03:54 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
it's the addon, one of the things I did to try and lessen the stress and memory usage carbonite was placing on the game was to introduce forced delays.. the quest window only updates every 2-4 seconds... instead of once every couple milliseconds.

06-07-13, 07:31 PM   #5
immaturestudent
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Argent dailies bug -nothing to do with the addon

I decided not to use carbonite for the Icecrown/Argent dailies today and I thought you'd be interested to learn the problem is exactly the same when using Blizzards own quest system.

I have noticed a few quest hubs becoming buggy recently and that often happens before a server breakdown or crash.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Argent tounament dailies