01-26-09, 01:16 AM   #261
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by alenda View Post
I will be really mad if the artwork for the original mazzlehud isn't used. I currently am not using a hud because the art all sucks compared to the mazzle artwork.
I will be really mad if another volunteer stops working on this project before it gets some more permanent fixes.

Something to keep in mind... it is easier to reintegrate aspects of what once was into something that works, rather than completely rewrite every detail into something that will work flawlessly. Unit frames haven't been implemented yet (though Davnel may be close to something to work with ), so please bear with it, and remember the feature request (during or after a testing stage) may be the best route on certain items. No one wants Mazzleui stripped and gutted, but in order to get some things to work, other items have to be worked around (even if it's only temporary).
01-26-09, 07:16 AM   #262
Davnel
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
the unit frame textures I think may of been custom ones, and I'm not sure who by. If anyone knows please let me know so I can ask for permission to include them.

Hm fairly close. just trying to solve a few issues I have (mainly how many layers of textures and fontstrings do you need per item :P)
01-26-09, 08:57 AM   #263
jfn302
An Aku'mai Servant
Hud Replacement

I have found arcHud to be the best looking and most flexible HUD replacement so far.
01-26-09, 09:00 AM   #264
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

Originally Posted by Davnel View Post
the unit frame textures I think may of been custom ones, and I'm not sure who by. If anyone knows please let me know so I can ask for permission to include them.

Hm fairly close. just trying to solve a few issues I have (mainly how many layers of textures and fontstrings do you need per item :P)
The textures for the HP/MP bars used in MazzleUI comes with DiscordUnitFrames. In addition that texture is sometimes called Otravi. It used to be a very common texture however its use has fallen off. The rest of the textures in Mazzle's UFs where created by or for Mazzle UI.
01-27-09, 04:16 PM   #265
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you're talking about the textures used for the HUD, those were made by me. They can of course be used as part of a bug fix patch of MazzleUI, but not in anything else.
01-28-09, 03:48 AM   #266
Davnel
A Fallenroot Satyr

okay thanks. That should be easy to work with, textures wont be included with AUF, but it can be set to use them.
01-28-09, 11:02 PM   #267
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

As long as you're not distributing MazzleUI or those textures here in another package or somewhere else, that's fine.
03-31-09, 04:31 AM   #268
voodoodad
Large, Friendly Letters!

Just out of curiosity (and with a true sense of dread that I already know the answer) is anyone still working on this?

~ no need to make the message completely obnoxious - Cairenn

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI 3.0/WOTLK Devs Only