03-13-08, 07:10 AM   #1
k1piee
A Kobold Labourer
Questhelper addon is only showing all quests when in party

Hi!

I use the addon Questhelper but it doesn't show all the quests when Im not in a party, but when I join a party it all of a sudden shows all the quest that i have in the questlog.

anyone know what the problem is?
03-13-08, 09:47 AM   #2
0Blackmage0
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by k1piee View Post
Hi!

I use the addon Questhelper but it doesn't show all the quests when Im not in a party, but when I join a party it all of a sudden shows all the quest that i have in the questlog.

anyone know what the problem is?
I belive that quest helper is made to only assist with group questing and only shows the quests that both you and your party have in common (i think)

10-01-08, 05:41 PM   #3
jackpac
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
I belive that quest helper is made to only assist with group questing and only shows the quests that both you and your party have in common (i think)
I have the same problem, and about the party thing, well maybe but my last version i had wasn't like that, sure i could see partymembers quests but i could see all of mine too
10-01-08, 05:58 PM   #4
Jzar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Try experimenting with the party filters. It may be set to only display party quests. Also, are you talking about the WotLK QH? Does it even have quest data for your quests?
10-01-08, 06:16 PM   #5
jackpac
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Jzar View Post
Try experimenting with the party filters. It may be set to only display party quests. Also, are you talking about the WotLK QH? Does it even have quest data for your quests?
Yes, i was doing that, got the latest version of Questhelper and i wrote:

/qh level 80

in the chat, it is filtered that the quests shown is max 2lvls over your own lvl! thats why they dissapear !
10-01-08, 09:06 PM   #6
Vyper
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by jackpac View Post
Yes, i was doing that, got the latest version of Questhelper and i wrote:

/qh level 80

in the chat, it is filtered that the quests shown is max 2lvls over your own lvl! thats why they dissapear !
And there you have hit on one of the most misunderstood parts of QH! BTW with that setting, you might as well just turn off the level filter, (/qh filter level) since you now have it set to show quests up to 80 levels above you. (I have yet to meet that pesky level 155 quest).

Also, you can always see why questhelper is hiding an objective from you with /qh hidden.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Questhelper addon is only showing all quests when in party