05-28-09, 06:00 PM   #1
eternal2u
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Suggestions

Here is the rant of suggestions i have so far...Dont get me i LOVE this addon and if these arent what you are wanting in your updater without installing a seperate module i tottally get that..but here goes...

Where the "Update All" button is put "Uninstall" "Update" "Update All"

Also Have checkboxes beside each addon so you can check them one by one for the ones you want to update/uninstall and just hit the update button, or the uninstall button same same ...

that way we can choose to update/uninstall only some of them without right clicking them one by one...Tick boxes are hawt

Better search feature in that you can open the search api and have the various categorys like the website..

ALSO and this one NEEDS to be done...Give us a DATE that the addon was updated last on, so when we do use the search feature we arent getting old outdated crap....

Redo the interface to make it a tabbed type interface....What i mean by that is when you use the search api for example, you could have it open in a new tab in the same window, and just put the addons on the first tab and make it where you cant close that but you could the search tab...man i dont know if that made any sense but yea...TABBED BROWSING IN AN UPDATER WOULD ROCK!!!

thats all i got for now, I'll update as i cross stuff...all in all ****ING AMAZING Updater

*****ADDED*****
Options !!! I want to start minion with my computer, and for it to auto check and auto update all my addons so i dont have to see it, nor do anything for it to do what it does...kool kool..

Install Via minion option on the website picky and lazy i know

Last edited by eternal2u : 05-28-09 at 06:28 PM.

WoWInterface » Site Forums » Minion » Archive » Suggestions