06-06-10, 04:19 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 6/6: OnlySkillups (new)

OnlySkillups:

Are you tired of scrolling through your entire list of professions looking for something that will give you a skillup? The professions window is divided by category, not difficulty, so especially once you get to the higher levels, there are tons of gray recipes in your professions window that you have to go past to reach the next category (which may or may not have something that will let you skillup with). OnlySkillups filters out all of the gray recipes and makes your life easier when leveling your profession. All you have to do is click the new, little button that it adds to the professions window.

Never tire out your finger by scrolling past grays again. Check out this addon here.

For previous Picks of the Week, see here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

06-06-10, 08:38 PM   #2
Wella
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
About time something like this happened. Great, will probably use.
* ncHoverBind - I'm a Lock, what can you expect?
* oGlow - Agan, a missing feature
* Recount - Derp
* ShooShards - Another missing feature

"Your idea is good. So i will try it."
- popmissa
06-13-10, 04:45 PM   #3
cudgel
Premium Member
Yes, I love this!

Thanks tons!

Combine this with DoubleWideProfession and TradeTabs for the perfect trade skill window!

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 6/6: OnlySkillups (new)