10-06-07, 10:20 AM   #1
Generationx
A Murloc Raider
Need help where to find these add ons..

I just got to 70, and I made my mind up I'm going to pvp..
Thing is I need an ideal pvp interface so I've been watching videos, Oblivinati's http://youtube.com/watch?v=xS1QJDQtntg is very appealing to me.

He says the add-ons are Mods: Photek UI bundle, Cryolysis, Jim's Cooldown Pulse, Power Auras, Proximo arena frames. I have no idea where to find most of these, I have tried to search them on google, yahoo, and ask jeeves. When I found a couple they all were "Incompatible"

If someone can either look at the video and tell me what the add-ons are and where I can find them, or the one's he said and tell me where to find them I'd appreciate it..

Generationx
10-06-07, 10:26 AM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Most of those mods are here...do a search..

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
10-06-07, 10:29 AM   #3
Generationx
A Murloc Raider
I've found most of them here, but what I'm guessing is that the action bars at the bottom of his screen is Photek UI Bundle. I've searched it on this website but I didn't find anything that's pictures were like it.
10-06-07, 10:35 AM   #4
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Generationx
I've found most of them here, but what I'm guessing is that the action bars at the bottom of his screen is Photek UI Bundle. I've searched it on this website but I didn't find anything that's pictures were like it.
Bongos 2 will allow you to move your action bars anywhere on the screen.
10-06-07, 10:48 AM   #5
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

If you're a mage and want cryolysis (the best mage mod out there!) then you need to go to http://wow.curse.com/downloads/details/8551/ for the most up to date version!!

Mages rock FTW!!
10-06-07, 11:12 AM   #6
Generationx
A Murloc Raider
I've got most of the mods, got bongo's and configured it towhere it looks semi like his. But he has the thngs at the top right of the screen which I'm guessing is his buffs, anyone know what that is?

Also, what is he using for is health/mana bar and his party/raid.

Generationx

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need help where to find these add ons..