10-03-07, 06:10 PM   #1
Hhoky
A Fallenroot Satyr

Wink Help with Guild Promotions

I am currently using Promotion Tracker to help keep track of my Guildies, However, it would be so much more helpful if instead of tracking members by days for promotions, it could also track them by levels.
That way I can see who is leveling and at what speeds they are doing it. See sometimes a few of my Guildies have to take time off...for the persuit of real life... which is no problem, except when Promotion tracker tells me they have reached the 45 day mark and are due for a promotion...it would be easier if it could keep track of the levels as well. Then when a target level is reached, it could be compared to the day tracker..and then promotions could be granted.
As any guild master knows, there are many reasons to promote a player ~ Guild involvement, Bank contributions, Helping others above the normal, or other special reasons ~ Not just how many days or hours they have logged, but as of now, In my hours of searchign high and low on the internet, I have not come across anything to help the guild master, keep better track of their members then the standard trusty notebook ^.^
So..just a thought, if someone could figure out a way to create this dream Guild helper, or perhaps point me to the shadowy, cob webbed corner of the internet I didnt see where an add-on like this already exists I would be so most ever grateful.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help with Guild Promotions