10-26-14, 07:52 AM   #1
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for a very old Bar addon

I'm trying to find an action bar addon that I used to use back in patch 2.1, but I'm struggling to find it.
Essentially it was an actionbar addon that added a second set of buttons that replaced the bags and menu bar when you either went into combat or clicked on the latency info button. Now I know for a fact the addon won't work, but I really want the graphics from it to achieve something similar with bartender and kgpanels.

If anyone has any idea what this is, I would massively appreciate it. I even remember commenting on it asking for a feature, and the guy responded "request denied" or something. I've tried searching but to no avail.

Amazingly, I've managed to find two screenshots that show the addon in its two states;
http://imgur.com/a/npKE7

In addition, there's another one I'm looking for, but this is a bit more left field. I remember an addon that put cast timers etc in a circle around your mouse, but I'm fairly sure I got it from a guild mate. I assume he would have posted it, but I can't for the life of me find it again.

Thanks!

Last edited by Jademalo : 10-26-14 at 09:03 AM.
10-26-14, 08:03 AM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

From the screenshot minimap Icons I guess it was the CT_BarMod
http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/

"cast timers etc in a circle around your mouse":
rCompassCastbar

CursorCastbar
10-26-14, 09:14 AM   #3
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
From the screenshot minimap Icons I guess it was the CT_BarMod
http://www.ctmod.net/downloads/

"cast timers etc in a circle around your mouse":
rCompassCastbar

CursorCastbar

Ah thank you, but I'm an idiot and wasn't clear =p
I meant the actionbar mod at the bottom, not the infobar at the top.

CursorCastbar looks extremely close to the one I used to use though, thank you!
10-26-14, 10:06 AM   #4
ObbleYeah
A Cobalt Mageweaver
That's just using the default MainMenuBar textures I think, available here or via the same file path in your wow folder (though with a .blp extension)
10-26-14, 10:13 AM   #5
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Oh thanks, I didn't realise that was modular like that. I should be able to attempt something similar then I think.

I'm still curious about the name of that mod mind, mainly because I've been searching the last couple of hours and can't seem to find it.
10-26-14, 11:10 AM   #6
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Jademalo View Post
Oh thanks, I didn't realise that was modular like that. I should be able to attempt something similar then I think.

I'm still curious about the name of that mod mind, mainly because I've been searching the last couple of hours and can't seem to find it.
Yes I was talking about the bottom bar too, I still think it was a modul of CT mod called "CT_BottomBar" have you even looked into the download I linked? The top bar with the brokers in it is Titan Panel or something like it.
10-26-14, 01:03 PM   #7
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Yes I was talking about the bottom bar too, I still think it was a modul of CT mod called "CT_BottomBar" have you even looked into the download I linked? The top bar with the brokers in it is Titan Panel or something like it.
Apoligies, I got myself confused. I didn't mean to sound dismissive, sorry about that. I know for a fact that it's not CT_BottomBar, I believe back then I was using CT for expense history or something silly. I did mistake it for Titan Panel though when I checked the page.
The mod that I used was a standalone mod, and rather than having the ability to break bits off, it essentially hid the bags and menu bar while in combat for a second action bar. The key thing about this frame was that it was toggled by either combat or clicking the moved latency bar, and the active bar number was displayed on there.

Thanks for the link to CursorCastbar, after a bit more looking around knowing the name of it that was definitely the one that I used to use.
10-26-14, 03:18 PM   #8
Cidrei
A Fallenroot Satyr

I believe the bar addon you're looking for is IPopBar.
10-26-14, 04:38 PM   #9
Jademalo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Cidrei View Post
I believe the bar addon you're looking for is IPopBar.
Hahaha, that's it! It was driving me crazy, thank you!

Cidrei and Tonyleila, if you want anything from this list as a thanks, just message me.
http://pastebin.com/j5CM2xp2

Thanks!

Last edited by Jademalo : 10-26-14 at 04:41 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a very old Bar addon