03-28-06, 06:43 AM   #1
Cidrei
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
GhostBarMod

Finally made my way over to WoWInterface. Discussion for GhostBarMod is now open.

Comments, bug reports, and all that other good stuff.
06-21-06, 03:29 AM   #2
Cidrei
A Fallenroot Satyr

Patch 1.11 version uploaded.

Patch 1.11 version is now uploaded and either pending approval, or ready to be downloaded.

There's some screwed up scale assignment bugs in this version that were most likely in the last version as well, but it's by no means game (or even addon) breaking. I'll fix these when I have enough time to sit and actually play with it some more.
06-26-06, 01:58 PM   #3
Perderedeus
A Defias Bandit
I just downloaded GhostBarMod and I'm liking it. It's a great place to store those seldom-used ability icons, like tradeskills or DPS call macros, pulling macros. They can be brought up, clicked, and sent away with the touch of a key.

I'd like to see GBM become more customizable in terms of the button layout. Right now it's a big square; it would be nice to configure the buttons differently... like two large center icons and other smaller ones around them, etc.

Thanks for the mod!
06-26-06, 03:55 PM   #4
Cidrei
A Fallenroot Satyr

That's what I use my GBM for. Tradeskills, macros, and the like. Easier than opening the spellbook, and out of sight most of the time.

One of these days when my friends actually let me do something outside of WoW, I plan on with GBM so that you can do that sort of thing. The big box size it has now is just a product of its history combined with the original requests that got me working on it in the first place.

If you're comfortable editing xml (and some lua), there's absolutely nothing stopping you from going into the code and creating any shape or button configuration your heart desires. Granted it's not friendly, but the option is there.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » GhostBarMod