02-01-16, 11:55 AM   #1
Xyrm
A Defias Bandit
A few bugs & Suggestions

Bugs:

1) The ilvl display is wrong (it only goes off base ilvl instead of ilvl after valor upgrades). Additionally, ilvl does NOT update when entering a PvP zone. This is definitely doable in the API, as other UI addons do it without much issue. This is also an issue with the tooltip mod used.

2) Inspect often takes a long time to load, and even when it does, often I can view talents or mouse over the items to see their details.

Suggestions:

1) As someone who moved from ElvUI recently, I miss the ability to drag & alter settings for every UI element. Too much is just "dictated" and not configurable. This is my main concern about recommending the UI to my friends who put a lot of work into their UIs.

2) The way dispellable debuffs are displayed on grid is not nearly visible enough. Instead of a "dash", maybe at least use a small square?
02-01-16, 07:18 PM   #2
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Noted

To comment on settings for UI elements.

A lot of the reason for this is due to the fact that RealUI is a compilation, as opposed to a suite like ElvUI. This means there is an amount of finagling to make these "third-party" addons to do what we want.

That said, I'll admit that many of RealUIs own frames are limited as well. I am working to resolve this; however, with how RealUI had been built over the years it will take some time.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » A few bugs & Suggestions