01-06-15, 01:29 AM   #1
Xepla
A Murloc Raider
3D portraits

Hi all,

I love RealUI and have for years. But I absolutely must have some kind of 3D portrait in my UI.

I have been using ZMOB DB Advanced (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...Advanced6.html ) for a long time, but it hasn't been updated in ages.. still works,but I feel like it's probably slowing down my game. And it's buggy.

All I want is a movable, resizable portrait of my current target. Nothing else.

If anyone has suggestions for a better way to get this in RealUI please let me know.

Last edited by Xepla : 01-06-15 at 10:39 AM.
01-22-15, 01:57 PM   #2
Xepla
A Murloc Raider
Fixing Zmob portrait?

Or perhaps there is someone familiar with lua who can help figure out how to fix Zmob DB?

The addon still works fine, except for when rendering some specific race/gender combination portraits.
This is a problem that has come up with SOME of the new models like human female. It wasn't a problem before updates.
It shows the full body instead of just the portrait.

I guess there needs to be some update to the code for rendering portraits that prevents the full body bug.. I know less than nothing about lua so I don't even know where to start.
01-23-15, 12:21 AM   #3
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
If you use WeakAuras, it can display target models for you. Otherwise you would be better off posting in the AddOn Search/Requests forum if you want someone to update Zmob.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » 3D portraits