03-18-13, 11:01 AM   #1
donteventrii
A Murloc Raider
Platebuffs Disable Default Spells

Is there a way to disable default spells by editing the LUA? There is nothing in the GUI that allows for disabling.
03-19-13, 02:40 PM   #2
donteventrii
A Murloc Raider
Bumpage...
03-19-13, 03:33 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please don't bump your own thread after less than a day. These forums just aren't that busy.

You might have better luck posting on the PlateBuffs download page. I don't use that addon, and I don't know that its author reads these forums, so here you're basically just hoping that someone who does use it and is familiar with its code happens to be reading this forum, which might never happen. If you post on its download page, then everyone who sees your post will be a PlateBuffs user, and (assuming they're still actively developing/supporting the addon) the author will definitely see your post.
03-19-13, 11:37 PM   #4
donteventrii
A Murloc Raider
Thank you for your work on keeping Phanxchat running.

It was 27 hours after my original post. I posted here because I saw another thread about PB (http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=46074)

The PB addon pages are deserted. The MOP update page isn't just incorporated into the addon's old page.

But, I did post it there http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#comments
03-20-13, 06:03 PM   #5
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It looks like nobody is really maintaining that addon. You might consider switching to another nameplate addon. I'm currently using a modified version of bNameplates, which shows your auras on nameplates. If you want more in-game customization, Tidy Plates is actively maintained, and has tons of skins, some of which might show auras. There are also quite a few other custom nameplate addons to look at, though I'm not sure how many of them have aura support.
03-20-13, 10:17 PM   #6
donteventrii
A Murloc Raider
I'm running a highly customized version of Aloft. I don't think another nameplate addon touches it's functionality and customization. However, it lacks aura support.

Platebuffs steps up in this regard. Alea has maintained it fairly well. But it needs some design updates, and I don't think he/she has that expertise.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Platebuffs Disable Default Spells