01-05-09, 05:50 PM   #1
Opaque
A Fallenroot Satyr
Pick Pocket Money Tracker

Would it be possible for a mod to be made that just keeps track of how much money I make from pickpocketing mobs? Nothing fancy, I'd just like to get an idea.

Would love to see something like this, or be pointed in the right direction if one already exists!

If you did want to get fancy though, you could even track items that are pick pocketed and then sold I'd guess, giving an even better idea of how much is made.

Thanks in advance!
01-05-09, 06:19 PM   #2
Snoweh
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
Would it be possible for a mod to be made that just keeps track of how much money I make from pickpocketing mobs? Nothing fancy, I'd just like to get an idea.

Would love to see something like this, or be pointed in the right direction if one already exists!

If you did want to get fancy though, you could even track items that are pick pocketed and then sold I'd guess, giving an even better idea of how much is made.

Thanks in advance!
I've always wondered if there was something to tell me what i've pickpocket'd, stuff thats been Uncommon and above.
01-06-09, 01:09 AM   #3
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not sure if it tracks it or not but Analyst might be worth a look.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Pick Pocket Money Tracker