06-15-08, 08:56 PM   #1
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Pick for 6/15: Shoo Shards (new) & ArenaHistorian (updated)

Sorry for the missed PotW last weekend - one of my little brothers got married! So proud... /sniff... So, today's PotW will encompass both weeks, with an addon from each week.

Shoo Shards:

With my warlock alt, I always used to run into the problem of filling up my bags with soulshards. I'd think: "yay! a green!" then see that my bags are full of shards. Well, with Shoo Shards you can now auto-delete shards if you already have the max amount that you would like to keep. So, go on - continue your habit of casting Drain Soul... And never fear that you'll run out of room for quest items or phat lewt.

Read more about ShooShards on the download page.

ArenaHistorian:

Do you enjoy doing Arenas and always want to go over each fight to see how you and your team did against your opponents? ArenaHistorian will keep track of tons of details from every match. Your opponents, their race, their class, their spec, how much damage everyone did, etc. You can even sync with other users of ArenaHistorian on your team if you missed a night of matches.

Find out more and download it here.

Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to our site, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » Site Forums » WoWI's Pick(s) of the Week » Pick for 6/15: Shoo Shards (new) & ArenaHistorian (updated)