04-27-07, 06:06 PM   #1
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Is it Fubar?

I've been having a bit of a problem with some of my Fubar entries, and I'm not certain wether I should be posting this here, or to Fubar, but since I figured that I got it from Mazzle, and that Mazzle may have modified it a bit, I should ask here first.
Some of the add ons have a feature where you can mouse over the Fubar entry, and click on something in the tooltip. For instance, GuildFu allows you to click on guild members in the tooltip to whisper them.
The problem is that sometimes, I cannot click on them (with GuildFu, and a few others with the same feature, such as FriendsFu, and NameToggleFu), unless there are a lot of people in my guild or on my friend's list who are online, then I can click on the names that are way toward the bottom of the screen.
Also, my DamageMeters will frequently pause itself (I haven't figured out why yet, though it has yet to do it in an instance or during combat, that I've noticed). I can easily unpause it, but I just can't figure out why it does it in the first place.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, and love the ui!
04-27-07, 06:33 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had that problem in older versions of Fubar and/or those plugs. I'd suggest updating them. I haven't seen the issue in quite some time.
04-27-07, 08:07 PM   #3
Chillax
A Kobold Labourer
Just as it says in the little message when you first log onto WoW with the new patch "To avoid any technical difficulty or interface - related issues, it is advised that all players disable and third party interface mods" I'm not too famailliar with interface mods but it would seem as though the mods need to be adjusted to compesate for the changes in the last patch update.

Again, not an expert but many different mods are having problems since that patch.
04-27-07, 08:10 PM   #4
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

it's said that for a couple patche's now, I just ignore it.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
04-28-07, 04:32 PM   #5
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Well, I updated Fubar, GuildFu, FriendsFu, Name ToggleFu, and FactionsFu, and I'm still havintg the problem. It seems like it only happens after I've been logged in for a little while, since every time I log on, it works perfectly.
04-28-07, 04:37 PM   #6
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

delete the Fubar, GuildFu, FriendsFu, Name ToggleFu, and FactionsFu variables in the wtf folder, make a back up in case it doesn't help.

04-28-07, 06:28 PM   #7
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

There are also libraries that they use that you should update. And probably anything that uses those libraries.
04-28-07, 07:32 PM   #8
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
There are also libraries that they use that you should update. And probably anything that uses those libraries.
ace libraries are being updated, thus, acting weird.

04-29-07, 01:18 PM   #9
Clardrian
A Fallenroot Satyr
Big pain in the butt, lol...I found a work around (choosing Detach Tooltip) which will suffice for a while Thanks for all the help!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is it Fubar?