12-14-14, 09:07 AM   #841
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Thats weird using the same as you do only in locale deDE and have no problems with any quest can you have a look which quests you have in your log guess it could be a failure in a specific quest because I Can load all quest data

greetings Samyonair

12-14-14, 09:13 AM   #842
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Ohhh... i didnt saw this Rythal commit https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...ebc680e59d37ac this might changed something...
Yes, also I'm running the x64 bit WoW client if it helps.

@samyonair, I don't think a language files can cause the ERROR #134

@ircdirk, initially I thought so but then I loaded the Quests86-90.lua quest data twice without a problem. If there is a limit it is probably on the size of an Objectives block.

Originally Posted by samyonair View Post
Thats weird using the same as you do only in locale deDE and have no problems with any quest can you have a look which quests you have in your log guess it could be a failure in a specific quest because I Can load all quest data
It'll have to be one of the account wide quest's since the error happens on all my characters: [Grand Master Antari] or [Battle Pet Tamers: Northrend]

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-14-14 at 09:20 AM.

12-14-14, 09:15 AM   #843
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Downloaded latest version... and its bugged... something is wrong. I dont get error but no quests blobs are shown on map...

Everything is ok, before Rythal commit.

12-14-14, 09:21 AM   #844
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

thats weird really because have blobs and can load without any errors

greetings samyonair

12-14-14, 09:24 AM   #845
samyonair
A Frostmaul Preserver

Than I would guess it has to do with [Grand Master Antari] and the two shadowmoon Valley parts

Cannot test it because I'm not a great Pet Trainer (have not done more past lvl ten pets)

Greetings Samyonair

12-14-14, 09:27 AM   #846
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Clear11 error comes if you updated Carbonite and did not restart WoW. (xml changes so has to be full restart not just /reload).

12-14-14, 09:31 AM   #847
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Rythal View Post
Clear11 error comes if you updated Carbonite and did not restart WoW. (xml changes so has to be full restart not just /reload).
WoW is not started
Update to https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...c4d91544f435f5
Start WoW
Enter password
Choose character and press enter
At about 1/5 of the bar filled the WoW client crashes and closes leaving me with the report to blizzard window open.

@samyonair me nether but somehow I managed 3 pets ~lvl20.

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-14-14 at 09:34 AM.

12-14-14, 09:36 AM   #848
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by nelegalno2 View Post
WoW is not started
Start WoW
Enter password
At about 1/5 of the bar filled the WoW client crashes and closes leaving me with the report to blizzard window open.

I should of quoted, I was refrencing to the person who said they installed the new git and it gave an error that clear11 was null function.

12-14-14, 09:39 AM   #849
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I should of quoted, I was refrencing to the person who said they installed the new git and it gave an error that clear11 was null function.
Sorry, my mistake.

12-14-14, 10:00 AM   #850
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Rythal thats wowheads db... they dont have cords for those objectives... If they udpate then i will update too.

And thats was what i mean previous... if there is one objective from wowheads db and other is not in it we could use some fallback function that will show them using Blizz quests, as it is when this quest is not in QuestX-X.lua file. But i dont know if its possible.
Sort of.. I understand some quests don't have info, but http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33461/g...de-game-hunter as an example, all the points are under Objective 1 in Carbonite, yet if you look at that map there is 3 objectives being drawn (different colors for each one).

12-14-14, 11:29 AM   #851
SaberKnight
A Kobold Labourer
lost

so im lost. myself and wife love carbonite add on. but when i try to update it for WoD. it keeps telling me out of date. is there somewhere i do not know about that i can download a updated version of carbonite ???

12-14-14, 11:40 AM   #852
djones60
A Murloc Raider
LightHeaded problem

I just downloaded the latest LighHeaded addon and did some testing. The two minute stall is in the *_Data_QID* modules. These download on demand data. If you turn just those off, things load normally.

12-14-14, 11:50 AM   #853
Mordralis
An Aku'mai Servant

So Lost!

I've read thru this tread to try and follow what is going on and if/when Carbonite will be ready. I keep seeing posts about things getting fixed, revised, tested, etc, people talking about using, but can't find an updated download for WoD. I see mention of something called github? I'm not all that tech savvy and not sure what all that means. So, bottom line, is Carbonite ready to use in WoD? Is it still in beta testing? If ready and usable, where do I get it (still shows as v 5x in Curse). Or should I just forget about using Carbonite? Please help us non-techies by speaking a little more English?

12-14-14, 11:56 AM   #854
djones60
A Murloc Raider
The address is -> https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite

On the right side, there is a download zip. Do that. Then inside the zip file there is a Carbonite-Master folder. Inside that is the folders you need to copy to your addon's directory. I usually delete the old directories first or move them for back up just in case.

12-14-14, 12:00 PM   #855
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by djones60 View Post
Keep in mind that this is development version and it can be updated multiple times/day or none/week depending on the author's progress and "free" time. If you want to know when and what's changed: https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/commits/master

12-14-14, 12:27 PM   #856
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

Sort of.. I understand some quests don't have info, but http://www.wowhead.com/quest=33461/g...de-game-hunter as an example, all the points are under Objective 1 in Carbonite, yet if you look at that map there is 3 objectives being drawn (different colors for each one).
Ok, thats right here should all objectives be fine... ill debug this, see why its wrong.

Rythal why does your commit: https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...ebc680e59d37ac breaks loading quests database... now i dont have any quests objetives tested and before your commit everything is fine...

====

Ok i found why:

I think this box should be checked by default... I have checked it, reload and all works fine now

Last edited by ircdirk : 12-14-14 at 12:36 PM.

12-14-14, 12:43 PM   #857
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Ok, thats right here should all objectives be fine... ill debug this, see why its wrong.

Rythal why does your commit: https://github.com/Rythal/Carbonite/...ebc680e59d37ac breaks loading quests database... now i dont have any quests objetives tested and before your commit everything is fine...

====

Ok i found why:

I think this box should be checked by default... I have checked it, reload and all works fine now
Fixed... I added the options but didn't add the default of true.

12-14-14, 12:49 PM   #858
Aalwein
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

I noticed the stable quests (from garrison) when complete show the completed ? at the location where you've killed the mob, not back at the garrison. I'd consider this a minor nuisance more than a bug though!

12-14-14, 03:04 PM   #859
Boggtroll
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by nelegalno2 View Post
WoW is not started
Start WoW
Enter password

If you run Atlasloot disable that and see if that fixes it, i know that if i run AtlasLoot atm i get that same problem.

12-14-14, 03:17 PM   #860
nelegalno2
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Boggtroll View Post
If you run Atlasloot disable that and see if that fixes it, i know that if i run AtlasLoot atm i get that same problem.
Removed AtlasLoot when v6 came out and haven't checked for newer version - its probably a conflict with another addon

Last edited by nelegalno2 : 12-14-14 at 03:42 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » WOD/Pre-patch