06-21-08, 12:15 AM   #1
Dragoonx
A Murloc Raider
Question about recent patch

First let me say thank you guys for still supporting this, I realize Mazzle doesnt play anymore but I'm grateful for the dedication the coders have for this! :P So /cheer.

Anyways, I checked the stickies for info on the new patch (IDK what version number it is :x) and I was wondering if it fixed the armor percent problem near the unit frames. Is that part of discord? Anyways any help on how to actually patch mazzle up (Afraid of losing my configuration ;x ) would be extremely helpful and I'm sorry if this has been asked before... Couldnt find what I needed
06-21-08, 03:03 AM   #2
Karacho
A Cyclonian
This a problem with an Addon called Status Window, which wasn't updated for ages.

But there's a new one, Status Window 2.
I use that one and it works perfect, as is also gives me any item count i want, such as Ammo, Soulstones or whatever, Health/Mana Regen status etc.
Of course, Mazzifier can't set it up correctly so u have to do it on your own, but it's not that hard, you can access Config via MazzleOptions just as usual.
I rebuilt my windows as the old ones were and added some Status windows for my personal use.
Maybe Docevl can add it in a future patch when he's bored cause he has everything else fixed

If you want to try, here you can find it for download:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...usWindow2.html

Hope that helps

Last edited by Karacho : 06-21-08 at 03:06 AM.
06-21-08, 04:54 AM   #3
Dragoonx
A Murloc Raider
Very helpful. Now, about the patch, when I install it, everything looks super funked out and does that mean I have to reconfig everything? Or am i doing something wrong? :x
06-21-08, 07:49 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If there's a StatusWindows2, i.e. an update to Status Windows, I'm guessing that Doc simply didn't notice it. This is the first I've heard of it as well. Thanks for pointing it out.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Question about recent patch