07-26-07, 09:26 AM   #1
Derethim
A Murloc Raider
How to add a downloaded to SCT and SCTD

I tryed a bit myself and looked around for some guides, but i just cant get it to work. iŽd love any link to a guide or some help with it,

i managed to change the localization file like this:

--Fonts
SCT.LOCALS.FONTS = {
[1] = { name="Friz Quadrata TT", path="Fonts\\FRIZQT__.TTF"},
all i need to do is to change the name and path. then i get the new font name in the options ingame. but the font still doesnt work.
any ideas?
07-26-07, 09:48 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
If you're using the latest version of sct, you can choose between fonts included in ClearFont2, any fonts that come with SharedMedia, and you can add your own via MyMedia (which is included in the SharedMedia folder).
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-26-07, 11:03 AM   #3
Derethim
A Murloc Raider
so simple when u know how to do thanks alot for the help

Last edited by Derethim : 07-26-07 at 11:17 AM.
07-26-07, 11:42 AM   #4
Derethim
A Murloc Raider
Oh yeah forgott one thing. is there any way to apply the font to the normal wow dmg? if so.. where and how?
07-26-07, 11:55 AM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I think it may have been commented out of ClearFont2, as it was causing taint (waiting on Blizzard for a fix). In the ClearFont2 folder is a readme which tells you how to do the "Infamous Step 2" - a fonts folder to replace all in-game fonts.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-27-07, 06:02 PM   #6
Derethim
A Murloc Raider
which one is the wow dmg? i did like the readme file said and it changed the login fonts etc, no idea where the wow dmg is though

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » How to add a downloaded to SCT and SCTD