03-29-08, 11:24 PM   #1
milnesy
A Defias Bandit
which addon is this?

Whenever a rollable item drops, a nice display pops up w/ the 3 options. What add-on is that? I need to move it, but w/o knowing the mod, i can't enable the anchor... any help would be great.
03-30-08, 07:29 AM   #2
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
Originally Posted by milnesy View Post
Whenever a rollable item drops, a nice display pops up w/ the 3 options. What add-on is that? I need to move it, but w/o knowing the mod, i can't enable the anchor... any help would be great.
If you are talking about the loot addon that comes with Mazzle, it's called XLoot.
03-30-08, 08:39 AM   #3
MrRotten
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Got a question too...

Figured i'd keep it under this thread since its a "Which Addon is this..." type of question.

In the Mazzie AddonPack, there was an addon that when you compared 2 pieces of gear. It showed you all the information without having to try it on or bounce back and fourth.

NOW: I know the compare part of that addon was Tekkompare or whatever...

BUT: There was another section of information that popped up on the status screen when comparing 2 items. It showed what your stats would be.. IE:

Belt of Whatever
+10 INT
+10 SPRT

[Status Window]
-20 HP
+20 Mana
-15 DMG

Hope this makes sense, but the addon i'm looking for is whats in the status window part. How it would predict what equiping that item would do to your stats.

Any help on this would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Shadowsong:
03-30-08, 09:13 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
RatingBuster
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » which addon is this?