02-16-08, 04:24 PM   #1
efface
A Murloc Raider
Editing Mazzifiers spell placement permenantly

Mazzifier is missing some spells when it sets my spells for my warlock. I usually manually fix this but I am tired of it.

Which files can I edit to make it so when I mazzify and make it set my spell placement and bindings it will add the extra spells or change the location to a differant one.

There is a couple bars i need a spell slot or two added to, default binding change, and place some spells/macros.

I already know how to do this all manually, rather change it at the code base!
02-17-08, 08:59 PM   #2
bacon360
A Theradrim Guardian
I was wondering how to do this myself.
02-17-08, 09:20 PM   #3
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
I actually Had to manually edit the Mage Set because it's set up for a Fire Mage, and I'm a frost mage.

The file is ""WoW Folder/Interface/AddOns/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Layouts.lua""
With a quick over look at the file it's Obviously set up by Screen Rez/Ratio
So just do a search within the file for "WarlockMazzle", there are 2 key setups.
WarlockMazzle_125 and WarlockMazzle_16 ...Obviously 1.25 Ratio and 1.66 Ratio

Hope this has helped.
02-18-08, 02:36 AM   #4
Malinoric
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

the only tough part to figure out regarding this... is which one is used for the 1.33 aspect ratio?? lol.
02-18-08, 03:30 AM   #5
Detritis
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Malinoric View Post
the only tough part to figure out regarding this... is which one is used for the 1.33 aspect ratio?? lol.
It's not that hard really, in the ...\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\Mazzifier\Mazzifier_Globals.lua file the button layouts are listed for each class.

Under the Warlock layout on the second line there is 'setupFunc125' , 'setupFunc133' , 'setupFunc16' each of these points to a layout given in the file Takatalvi mentioned.

As you can see from this < setupFunc125="Setup_DABWarlock125", setupFunc133="Setup_DABWarlock16", setupFunc16="Setup_DABWarlock16", cmFunc="ContextMenu_WarlockMazzle" > the 1.33 aspect ratio is actually pointing to the 1.6 aspect ratio as well

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Editing Mazzifiers spell placement permenantly