08-24-10, 05:02 AM   #1
sacrife
An Onyxian Warder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Looking for interview victi.. subjects.

Hi. I'm currently majoring in game design and for my current semester we have a small project where we have to study and analyze leadership within gaming (mostly wow for this project) and how it affects other social or work related situations.

I have 30 questions I need answered from as many as possible and it will probably take around 20 minutes of your time.

If you are willing to help me here and contribute with your experiences I'd appreciate it a lot.

Mostly looking for people with long experience as a guild leader or experience running under a well lead guild.

If some of you have gotten jobs or used the knowledge from running a guild in your job or similar situations it would be even better.

If this is interesting please send me a whisper here on WoWInterface and we can take it from there. I'd rather not spam these forums with questions and such.

Thanks again for your time.

08-24-10, 10:22 AM   #2
Nefrirr
A Cyclonian

Since I studied educational science along with my main interests (mathematics and computer science) and know how tedious surveys can be, I can hardly deny help to a fellow researcher in dire need for empirical survey data. Just drop me a PM with your questions.
08-24-10, 10:24 AM   #3
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

I'll be a victi.. subject
08-24-10, 10:35 AM   #4
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

pm me if needed. I can screw up err I mean help you

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Looking for interview victi.. subjects.