11-22-08, 04:03 AM   #1
mccarlson
A Defias Bandit
Unable to dismount special pets, harpoon controlls, etc.

OK, for example, the daily quest in Ice Crown called "Shoot 'Em Up", you take control of a harpoon and shoot down dragons. Well, mounting the harpoon launcher is easy, it has a U-TURN looking thing above it and you just click the launcher. BUT, I have no idea how i'm supposed to get off the launcher when i'm done. I have a working pet bar, and there is nothing in that other than the shoot and energy restore buttons for the harpoon. Is there something I need to configure in Macaroon?

Also can't dismount special pets that you ride on for some quests, etc.
11-22-08, 04:41 AM   #2
tinyu
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
right-click your icon and click dismount (the pet UF)
11-22-08, 05:34 AM   #3
jonathon
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

what is the /command for that... not to hijack a thread but it adds to his. you know something like /console leavevehicle()... or something like that
11-22-08, 10:27 AM   #4
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

/dismount works on my carpet. I hope that they change this... my carpet gives me a hard time to dismount, this being counted as a "pet" and all -_-. I can't auto dismount on atk, which is stupid and camera view flips when you get on it making it hard to mount.

btw i use this macro:
Code:
#showtooltip
/use [nomounted,flyable,nomodifier] Magnificent Flying Carpet; [nomounted] Armored Brown Bear
/dismount
To force ground mount use the shift or ctrl keys.
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Unable to dismount special pets, harpoon controlls, etc.